Is your baby's nursery safe?
Decorating a baby nursery is something most parents are looking forward to, it's very exciting and special. But the most important thing when thinking about a nursery room is safety. So, if you are currently designing a nursery here are some safety tips to bear in mind.
• Don't overlook outlets. Cover all electrical outlets with safety covers.
• Place cribs and other nursery furniture away from windows to avoid undesired climbing and also to keep cords from blinds and draperies out of reach. If possible, use cordless window treatments.
• Use caution when using secondhand nursery furniture. Double check if everything is in place, be sure it hasn't been recalled or may be missing parts or instructions.
• Make sure heavy furniture, such as dressers and bookshelves are anchored to the wall to prevent them from falling on children who like to climb.
• Store baby care items properly (like creams, powders, etc) to avoid your little one from consuming any of it.
Now that you are ready for the most exciting part - *decorating* - click HERE to head to our website for beautiful, unique and sustainable products :)